Specialty services and programs
Specialized therapy focused on healing
Saco Bay offers specialized services and programs based on a patient’s condition or diagnosis. These services are provided by clinical team members who have a passion for specific treatments and received specialized training. We offer evidence-based programs and services to help you heal and reach your individual goals.
Our team of physical and occupational therapists will partner with you to develop a care plan geared to your specific diagnosis and overall goals. Your plan may include one of our many specialized services:
- Cupping — to help treat muscle and soft tissue dysfunction
- Dry needling — treatment focused on trigger points in the muscle to help decrease pain and improve movement
- Fall prevention — for patients at greatest risk of falling
- Instrument-assisted soft tissue mobilization — for pain relief and increased movement
- Lymphedema treatment — focuses on reducing swelling of the arms and/or legs
- Personalized blood flow restriction — a form of rehabilitation that increases strength with low intensity exercise that puts less stress on your joints
- ReVital Cancer Rehabilitation — specialized treatment for patients with cancer and who are in remission
- Vestibular rehabilitation — for dizziness, balance and other inner-ear disorders
- Women's and men's health therapy services — therapy services that target your mind, body and spirit, including treatment for pelvic floor conditions
Why choose services at Saco Bay Orthopaedic & Sports Physical Therapy?
Every patient responds differently to treatment. Our team identifies the right therapist and care plan for your diagnosis and overall goals.
If you or your therapist feel you need adjustments to your therapy during care, we will discuss these changes with you at any point. We are committed partners in your healing journey. Our dedicated therapists listen to your goals, communicate progress and offer ongoing educational information to ensure we provide effective treatment that meets your needs. Our mission is to help you achieve the best outcome and get you back to life.