National Physical Therapy Month - What moves you?
We believe movement is medicine. So, what moves you? Physical activity is key to good health, vitality, energy, strength and might even make you laugh more.
If pain or a medical condition is holding you back, we’re here to help. Physical therapy is a moving experience.
Physical therapy gets you back to life and the things that are most important to you. Whether it’s running a marathon, playing with the grandkids or simply cooking dinner pain-free, the benefits of physical therapy can change lives for the better.
That’s why we’re excited it is October, one of our favorite months of the year. Why, you may ask? October is National Physical Therapy Month. For 31 days, we get to celebrate all things physical therapy and the many ways our dedicated physical therapists and physical therapist assistants help improve the quality of life.
There is so much to share about the benefits and value of physical therapy, including the highly-trained clinicians who provide it.
Physical therapy can:
- Help to manage pain and chronic conditions.
- Treat common aches and strains, sprains and fractures.
- Reduce the risk of future injury.
- Prepare the body for surgery and successful recovery.
- Be a safe alternative to prescription medication.
- Assist with pelvic health issues.
- Reduce some types of headaches.
- Help with dizziness and vertigo.
- Aid those impacted by cancer - from preparing for treatment, during recovery and beyond.
- Improve overall strength, flexibility, balance and performance.
So, what moves you? That marathon? Those grandkids? That culinary masterpiece? Whatever it is, physical therapy, and our compassionate team of licensed therapists, can help get you moving.
Request an appointment today and see how physical therapy can physically, emotionally and mentally enrich your life.
#ThePowerOfPhysicalTherapy #WhatMovesYou #ChoosePT #PTMonth #NationalPhysicalT